Every day can be a honeymoon if you love your honey to the moon!
Well, here are the 5 best romantic honeymoon destinations at affordable prices!
- MAURITIUS – It would be unfair if I didn’t start this list with the picturesque paradise island nation in the East of Africa. Mauritius – Heaven on Earth is a potpourri of serene sandy secluded beaches, unreal sunsets, mountains, adrenaline-pumping adventures, and an intriguing culture coming in from an influx of immigrants over the past years. The very name of Mauritius elicits serene blue oceans, tranquillity, immaculate beaches, and premium hotels.
It provides you and your partner the perfect tropical honeymoon destination where you can experience natural bliss!
ACTIVITIES TO DO:
- Take a private cruise and watch a breathtaking sunset with your dear one
- Go parasailing with your soulmate at Ile Aux Cerfs
You can also opt for fun activities like Quad Biking, Sub Scooter Diving, Jeep Safari, Submarine experience, E biking, Helicopter tour, Kayaking, swimming with the wild dolphins, snorkeling, diving, and other water – sports!
Nature lovers can visit – Chamarel Waterfalls and 7 Coloured Earth, Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, Black River Gorges National Park, Tamarind falls, etc.
By now you should have realized that there’s no dearth of happiness on the paradise island!
- BALI – Another tropical paradise, Bali could be the perfect place to spend some lively time with your partner! You can explore Bali’s exhilarating environment and lose yourself in the magical beaches and stunning temples. Cycling together through the villages with lush greenery all around, you’ll feel on top of the world! Flower gardens, still lakes, gorgeous waterfalls, iconic rice fields, gushing rivers, and secret canyons force you to add Bali to your bucket list.
In your quest for honeymoon destinations, Bali is that place that will provide relaxation on the beach sprinkled with adventure. Also, don’t forget to consult a Shaman to predict you are a wonderful future together. Bali guarantees an overwhelming experience that no other place would.
Romantic Things to Do:
- Trek up Mount Batur to see the beautiful sunrise, and have a romantic breakfast on top of an active volcano with your loved one
- Devote an evening watching the breath-taking Balinese Kecak and Fire Dance at the Uluwatu Temple and get transported to another world!
- PHUKET AND KRABI – When you think Thailand, you probably think Bangkok and Pattaya but there’s more to Thailand than just those. Thailand, a fast developing country, is famous for its reputation as a shopping destination, its extravagant beachside locations, and for also maintaining the stunning culture that defines it. If you’re in quest of a romantic, island-hopping honeymoon that goes beyond just beaches, Phuket and Krabi, in Southern Thailand, are spot-on for soul mates! If you’re interested, take out time to enjoy the eclectic nightlife that Thailand offers. Thailand gives you a plethora of options to be an active tourist or spend a chilled out honeymoon with your dear one.
Romantic Things to Do:
- Kayaking tour through Krabi’s mangrove forests.
- Exotic marine life, snorkeling/scuba diving experience in Krabi.
- Enjoy the night at Bangla Road, Phuket’s most happening nightlife hotspot: catch a show by the famous Simon cabaret.
- MALDIVES – If you’re the type of person who likes to go all out, be it for your wedding or your honeymoon, then the Maldives is the perfect place for you to sweep your partner off their feet. When we think of the Maldives, the first thing that comes to mind, are the huts located near the azure blue water of the Indian Ocean that resonate with luxury. The salubrious weather of Maldives ensures that you won’t regret a single second in the island nation. Dive deep and explore the vibrant coral reefs with your partner and surf over them. Don’t forget to enjoy the sapphire tranquil waters of Maldives. What could be better for a tropical honeymoon? One on your private island, of course!
Romantic Things to Do:
- The Maldives is all about indulgence; You can enjoy a candle-light dinner with your better half, in the open, with the pleasant breeze flowing on a private island,
- You can dip in a private infinity pool and enjoy the beautiful sunset.
- Exotic unique couples spa therapy to do away with all the stress of the wedding.
- Take a private yacht with your partner and be mesmerized in the heart of the Indian Ocean on a dolphin cruise.
- DISNEY WORLD – This list would be forever incomplete if we didn’t mention Disney World, for it is one of the most popular Honeymoon destinations!Walt Disney World provides you with the ease of customizing the magic. No other honeymoon destination across the globe will provide the adorable perks and gifts available like Disney does. During evening magic hours the park transforms itself into a paradise on earth, perfect for couples.Believe me, it doesn’t get any better! Watching fireworks, The Main Street Electrical Parade and the Electrical Water Parade are two romantic options for soul mates. Candlelight couple massages, comforting facials, and soothing body treatments will make you forget all your life problems and take you to another realm!
Cooking classes, private tours, surfing lessons are a must for any newlywed couple for they are unique ways of getting to know each other better!
Experience the power of magic along with dining, shopping, and various other sources of entertainment!
Walt Disney World can be the perfect honeymoon destination for couples that are looking forward to fun activities outside the theme park scene as well.